When done right, it affects consumer perceptions, establishes relevance, builds credibility, enhances professionalism, and creates trust with your audience — It can’t just be pretty, it must actually work to trigger emotions, drive action, and make sales. We specialize in custom WordPress designs, not off-the-shelf templates. And all of our web sites are specially designed for mobile devices to ensure they actually work and look great on smartphones and tablets.
We offer complete, all-inclusive WordPress web site design and development. From a simple brochure web site to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership web site, we can create the ultimate solution to meet your marketing goals and objectives.
Design without purpose and intention is merely decoration — smart, strategic design solves problems and hits defined targets.
Your website is the key to your business
At Webrite Design Solutions we keep your web site fast and secure, running at lightning-fast speeds, and with 100% uptime. Our menu of services offers you a variety of options on how involved you want us to be as you move forward. Providing an optimal web site requires regular maintenance to keep it running well. We provide a full menu of ongoing services to keep our web sites secure and performing well.
The first line of defense to your WordPress website is using a hosting environment that is optimized for WordPress. We offer web site hosting on our green powered web servers that are optimized for WordPress sites. We have 3 packages. Value Hosting. Standard Hosting and Premium Hosting.
- Value Hosting, offers Web Site Hosting on our green powered web server and daily web site backups. Recommended for non WordPress web sites.
- Standard Hosting – offers Web Site Hosting on our green powered web server, daily off-site backup of your site’s files and content and adds weekly updates to your web site’s software to insure all components are up-to-date and functioning properly together.
- Premium Hosting – includes ValueHosting and StandardHosting services, but adds a 34 point lockdown process for WordPress to lessen the likelihood of a successful hack. It also includes proactive scanning for malware and changes to critical system files to mitigate the damage of a hack in the unlikely case it is successful.
View our pricing plans here.
Deciding where to invest your marketing dollars isn’t a decision you take lightly.
You know you need to attract new customers and keep your existing clients coming back, but you can’t afford to invest time or resources into something that isn’t going to deliver the results you expect. Email marketing is a cost-effective solution that gives you the power to reach customers in a place most people visit every day — their inbox.
There’s plenty of data to back up the benefits of email marketing.
- 91 percent of adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with (MarketingSherpa, 2015)
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping your business acquire new customers. (McKinsey, 2014)
Here are examples of how small businesses and organizations have benefited from email marketing:
- Build credibility – People do business with people they know, like, and trust. Email gives you the ability to build credibility with your audience by sharing helpful and informative content.
- Generate calls – When done right, email marketing lets you reach the right person, with the right offer, at the right time. For a business like Rejuvenate Therapeutic Massage, a well-timed email results in a flood of calls each time they hit send.
- Increase donations – As fundraising efforts continue to move online, nonprofits need to adapt their outreach efforts as well. Texas-based nonprofit, Rescued Pets Movement, saw the benefit of using email to increase donations when they sent an email to raise emergency funds for a dog in need in March 2013.
- Strengthen relationships – If you want to build strong customer relationships, it’s important to have an effective tool to communicate with the people who matter most to your business. Email gives you the ability to stay top-of-mind and keep people engaged with your business during your busy season and the slower times of the year.
- Build your brand – With email, you can strengthen brand recognition with new and potential clients, and extend your reach when people forward or share your message with a friend.
- Boost sales – When you have an audience of people who are interested in receiving updates from your business, you’ll be able to think differently about how you boost sales throughout the year. This has been especially valuable for a business like Colorado-based Allegria Spa, which communicates with local residents and visitors from around the country.